Monday, February 17, 2014

Batwoman


Batwoman continues to be amazing.  I finished the 3rd Graphic Novel last night.  The art is still amazing.  The panels are amazing.  The writing is good.  I am really going to hate it when I reach the end of J.H. Williams III's run.  

Wonder Woman shows up in this Volume.  It was cool that she was there, but meh.  I'm probably a little biased because I'm still pissed off about the Zeus being WW's father thing.  They had to make sure they reiterated that every single page she appeared on.  

I didn't feel those two really clicked and I found Batwoman's starstruck inner dialogue a little ridiculous, but hey, maybe kick-ass superheroes have fangirl moments as well.  It just seemed a little out of character to me.

It's totally worth the read though.  Amazon has it right now for $17.03 or you can pick it up at your local comic shop for about $22.99. 

No comments: