Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ming the Merciless my Butt cheeks!!!

http://www.scifi.com/flashgordon/downloads/images/desktops/screens/Ming_01_800.jpg
If this is Ming the Merciless than I am the King of Siam. When did Ming turn into a 5'5" blonde white guy? I seriously kept waiting for the REAL Ming to pop out from behind a curtain or something. Of course, this is from the new show on Sci-fi Channel "Flash Gordon". I was and still am a HUGE Sam Jones Flash Gordon fan, so I was really skeptical about the new show. Overall, I give it a C-. Flash is okay, no manly man like Sam Jones, Dale Arden...uh, she's alright, kinda maniquinish, Zarkov...annoying in a bad way, not in the good 80's movie way. Ming is completely unbelievable. However, Ming's daughter is pretty nice. The real saver though is Baylin. Who's Baylin, you ask? The hot, smart, kick-butt bounty hunter chick that makes it a love triangle for Flash & Dale. Hmmm....I see sexy bad jealousy episodes coming.
Maybe I'll hang around for a while.

No comments: