Tuesday, February 04, 2014

What's Up? Chicken! That's What.



Hey there friends!  I finally managed to get that little Children's book I wrote and illustrated up on Amazon.  I say I did, but I could have never done it without the help and skills of the miraculous Turayis!  She figured out all the technical crap that was keeping me from success and BAM! Chicken is live!  You can go get your copy for $4.99 or borrow it from someone else for free via Amazon.com.  Here's the link:

 http://www.amazon.com/The-Chicken-Story-Jen-Tucker-ebook/dp/B00E1P6MK2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391536504&sr=8-2&keywords=Jen+Tucker


Make this little Chicken's dreams come true and go snag a copy.  Thanks!

That's not all though.  I also submitted a piece of artwork last month and have already started illustrating my second Children's book called "The Little Tomato".

Yep, it's about time, right?

Thanks to all of you who have supported me over the years.



No comments: