Thursday, August 18, 2011

In the Flesh

Okay, this is pretty cool. A Doctor Who ganger making set. Gangers are the term for the clones made out of artificial flesh in the Doctor Who episode "The Almost People". I don't know about you, but I have always loved sets that come with goo or stuff to mold & molds to do it with! This one is also great because the mold is of the 11th Doctor. That means all you custom figure makers can make endless copies of Matt Smith's Doctor & sculpt him up any way you want! How cool is that?



The set comes with figure mold of the doctor & tools to mix your Flesh compound. Use the included hand pump to squirt flesh compound into the mold and make your own Ganger figure! Set is $52.99 (import from UK) at Entertainment Earth!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

At first glance I thought this was a build a Han in carbonite Popsicle making kit. And then I wondered why my husband didn't have it.

Also, unrelated, my word verification is "magoni" which I'm sure is Italian for something.