Friday, March 04, 2011

Star Wars in 3-D


If you haven't heard, the Star Wars Saga is being converted to 3-D. Yep, all 6 movies are being meticulously entered into the magic 3-D computer to make them pop out of the screen. The best part of this though is the fact that they are going to once again find their way to the big screen! Oh yeah, Star Wars in the Theater once again! You know I'm excited. They could make them black & white for all I care, as long as I get to see them in the theater again! I've seen them all, twice, some of them more than twice, in the theater already, but with the nice new theater we have here I am stoked!

Okay, so the first one, Phantom Menace, will be hitting the theater on Feb. 10, 2012. Mark it on your calendars. Make sure to ask off from work NOW! Don't take any chances!

I know where I will be on Feb. 10, 2012!

May the force be with you.

1 comment:

Chris said...

The release date on this works out well for me. If all goes well, we're hoping to buy a house in KCMO around that time. Once we get settled in to the rental, it's Minus-365 days and counting. Of course, an earlier move would be better, but we'll just have to see.