Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Raise Your Fist!!!!

New Doro Album! 


The release date is a bit confusing for those of us here in the USA.
Amazon has the single listed for pre-order with a release date of Aug. 14th.  It's also listed as an import. The single has the songs "Raise your Fist", "Victory", "Engel", and "Lève Ton Poing Vers Le Ciel". The single is available on Nuclear Blasts European site on LP's.  Several different ones.  Available now.
Nuclear Blast did have a release date for the album as October 19, 2012 at one point, but I can't find hide nor hair of it now.  On their USA page there isn't even a mention.  I hope they haven't run into some sort of issue. I've posted questions to Nuclear Blast USA's FB page, but they just delete them.  Pretty crappy.
Getting Doro albums always proves a challenge here in the USA.  I mean, we get them eventually via internet stores, but I never feel like I'm buying FROM the artists.


So, there is a new album.  When & where you can get it is still up in the air.  I'll let you know when I find out.    If you do like Doro, I suggest you follow her on Facebook if you do that social networking stuff.  Johnny Dee, the drummer, updates the site regularly with info.  

Until then, here's a fantastic video of Doro guest singing "Mary Queen of Scots" with Grave Digger at last years Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany.  

No comments: