Monday, July 02, 2012

Game of Thrones Stuff

I have not seen this television series yet.  I hear it mentioned almost daily.  I once sat at a table with it's creator, George R.R. Martin at a Beauty & the Beast Convention in Austin Texas in 1993.  He was funny & helped Edward Albert Jr. & David Schwartz steal secure the table center piece for me.  I still have it.

I'm not talking about Beauty & the Beast though.  I'm talking about "Game of Thrones".  It debuted on HBO on April 7, 2011 & since has swept across fanville.  It was first a book series entitled "A Song of Ice & Fire" & you can still grab a copy at your local book seller or on Amazon.  According to the internets, the TV series has stayed true & loyal to the book series.

Also I hear the series is full of naked people.  Lots of boobies.  So, if you like boobies, and who doesn't, go check it out on HBO.  It also has swords & sword fighting & Sean Bean, Lena Heady, Jason Momoa, Peter Dinklage, & Maisie Williams.

Here's a trailer for Season 1:



Well, whenever you get a large fanbase, merchandise is sure to follow.  So, here is some of the stuff I've come across for "Game of Thrones".


Coaster Set #1


Coaster set #2

Bookends


The Throne Statue

All of these items are available on Entertainment Earth's site.

So, if you are a fan, go check them out.

No comments: