Monday, August 08, 2011

New NECA 7 Inch Figures

NECA has some great new 80's movie figures they are releasing this month. If you're a Robocop fan or a Terminator fan, you will want to snatch these up. Robocop is poseable with interchangeable hands & his signature pistol.



The Terminator figure is one I have always wanted to see! It is from the original Terminator movie. When the Terminator T-800 series finally tracks down Sarah Connor in the nightclub he is wearing a very 1980's outfit or Tech Noir clothes. I'm not sure how poseable this figure is, but then again he is a cyborg. Honestly though, he appears to have little if any articulation. He is solid plastic, despite what appears to be cloth. Now, if they will make the Sarah Connor figure & Reese figure from the same scene I can pull off some little videos to make the fanboy & girls proud.



The Terminator figure is $14.99 & I believe Toys R Us will be carrying it. The Robocop figure is $16.99 & I wouldn't be surprised to see him show up there, too. You can also find both figures online at Entertainment Earth.

1 comment:

Chris said...

What I really need is the ED-209 Enforcement Droid from Robocop.

No, wait. What I really need is a droid that understands the binary language of moisture vaporators.

No, wait. The first thing.