Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Garden Gnomes


Terrapin Set of 4

Garden Gnomes are cool. I don't care who you are or what you do, most of us get a kick out of Garden Gnomes. Little men & women who work when we aren't looking, toiling away creating unique machines & crafts that we either never see or see & don't realize what we're looking at.


Sculptural Gardens Standing Garden Gnome Statuary

Once, as a small child, after a particularly hard cry, I saw Gnomes. Several of them. One of them waved to me. I have loved them ever since. If you love Gnomes or you just want to get some for your garden, you're in luck! Amazon.com is having a Gnome sale!


Terrapin Trading Gnome - Daisy

Yep! A Gnome sale! However, if you are looking for Gnomes & price is no object, go check out the quality Terrapin Trading Gnomes at their site. They have a larger selection of their Gnomes than Amazon. Terrapin also offers ceramic mushrooms.


Full Set of 8.5" Hollow Toad Gnomes

You can also find Gnomes over at Garden Fun. They have a vast variety in a variety of sizes to offer.

By far my favorite Gnomes were found at Garden Gnome World. They have several Barbarian looking Gnomes. Being a Fantasy/Adventure fan who loves Conan, Xena & Sonja, these are right up my alley.


Runic, The Warrior Gnome

Last, but certainly not least, is one of my favorite takes on the Garden Gnome EVER! The Jawa Garden "Gnome". This cracks me up! I have yet to get one, but it remains one of the things my heart desires! You can get them at Amazon or build up your geek points by purchasing it through ThinkGeek. I will personally vouch for the great customer satisfaction of shopping from ThinkGeek.


Jawa Lawn Ornament

2 comments:

Chris said...

We had one in the veggie garden last year. And we've talked about carrying small ones and leaving them on hiking trails when we go camping, but we always forget.

I want that garden Jawa!

Cindy said...

I have feeling the Jawa is going to end up in our garden.