Monday, April 12, 2010

Movie Review Monday



So over the weekend I had the privilege to watch "Men Who Stare at Goats". I LOVED it. If you are a Star Wars fan you should see it. If you aren't, you should see it anyway. You don't have to be a Star Wars nerd to get it. It's about a military group during the Reagan years. It's also about a man trying to find his own truth in life.

The acting was wonderful. I loved the journey. It ended on a slight downer message but they tried to fix it with a visual upper. Still, I wouldn't have changed a thing. If you enjoy the Coen Brothers, Guy Ritchie, or Tarantino, I would strongly suggest you go rent this.

It stars Ewan McGregor, George Clooney, Jeff Bridges, Kevin Spacey & also includes one of my favorite supporting actors Robert Patrick (T2, Alien Trespass). It was directed by Grant Heslov from the screenplay by Peter Straughan which was adapted from the book by Jon Ronson.

It's fun. Go rent it!

No comments: