Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Art Tuesday Feat. Stephen Schwake


Hey, it's Art Tuesday. Every Tuesday I'm going to share with you an artist I like or some crazy art I've found. This week, it's a guy named Stephen Schwake & his cool artwork. Think skater punk meets the 50's. At least that's the feeling I get from much of it. It's a good feeling. Something comforting, yet just slightly skewed in time & space. He even has a great Youtube page where you can watch the artist at work. Find it here: Stephen Schwake on Youtube

Make sure to browse his site often as he updates often. His work is for sale on his site & if you can't afford one of the big pieces, then make sure to pick up one of his $20 drawings. He has PayPal all set up for an easy contribution to keep his art going.

Head on over there now & get cultured people! Go here: Stephen Schwake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

very interesting designs, and I agree with the 50's to modern day perspective....

bye.... :)