Friday, January 15, 2010

Action Figure Friday feat. Maleficent!


I know, I brag on Sideshow constantly, but the truth is, this company rocks. They just last year or late 2008 acquired a deal with the Disney Company to be allowed to create figures, statues, collectibles, etc. and have really had some impressive items to purchase. The one being released next week has me all a twitter. The sexiest & greatest villainess perhaps of all time. Maleficent. There is a link to a video that Sideshow has produced to give you a glimpse of what she will look like here: Maleficent Video by Sideshow

If you are a big Disney fan, make sure to check out all of their Disney items. They are some of the best I have ever seen, and with Sideshows limited releases they will be sure to grow in value. Check out the info & comment section for Maleficent here: Maleficent

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to always keep playing, no matter how old they say you are!

1 comment:

Turayis said...

Oh I was very excited to see this post as Maleficent is my favorite Disney character of all time!!

I think the figure makes her look too skinny in the upper torso, but then again I don't know what it will look like with the costume on, and I can't wait to find out!!

Very excited! Thanks for posting this!