Monday, June 01, 2009

Can't catch up

So this weekend I was supposed to do some serious catch-up. I still need bolts & a pulley for the Buick's water pump, the ceiling fan installed & supported with a brace & possibly grounded, new wipers & oil for the Lincoln, the roof guys to come out & give me an estimate, the yard mowed, the vacuum cleaner ran, the dishes done, laundry...Ahhh!!!! I had one of the worst allergy attacks ever Saturday. As soon as I woke up I started sneezing my head off & it didn't quite all day. I felt terrible & ended up taking an Allegra, which I hate to take any type of drugs but this was one of those times, and passed out by 9pm. I got absolutely nothing done. I was so frustrated. Even a little bit angry. It feels like something keeps working against me & I am getting really tired of it. Sunday I kept trying to wake up but was groggy and drugged feeling from the Allegra, one of the reasons I hate taking stuff, and didn't get up until almost 1pm. I did manage to do all the dishes, sneeze, vacuum, sneeze, help with laundry, sneeze, get oil & wipers for the Lincoln, sneeze, clean the garage, sneeze, reorganize the shed/barn, sneeze, get all the fall/winter clothes put away, sneeze, yard mowed & weed eaten, sneeze, help T with the patio addition, sneeze, & shower. I still feel yucky & continue to sneeze. I usually do this in April. In June it is absolutely driving me insane. I have stuff to do! Still, I got some stuff accomplished. T & I went & saw Angels & Demons on Friday night. It was pretty good. Not as much fun as Da Vinci Code, but still entertaining. Up is next.

1 comment:

Chris said...

We loved Up!