Sunday, November 25, 2007

I love Turkey!

Wow! I had Thanksgiving three times this year! Once at my Cousin Mandy's with my Mom, Dad, Bro, T, Grandmother Peggy Joe, StepGrandfather Gary, Aunt Cherry, Cousin Candy, her 2 kids and new boyfriend, of course Cousin Mandy, her husband Shawn, and their 2 1/2 kids (she's due in May). It was very yummy! We were in her new house in Broken Arrow. The second place was at the Oktaha house. My Dad cooked. It was also very yummy! Then lastly we went to T's friend Rachel's house where we met up with our friends Nick and Sara, Rachel's husband Justin, and their friends Simone and her husband and my new friend from Italy, Minola. This was her first Thanksgiving in America so we had a bunch of fun asking and answering questions. That meal was also very yummy! I hope everyone has/had a wonderful holiday. Warm wishes and I hope it snows 10 feet! Woo-hoo!

No comments: