Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Random Musings

So, I am completely new to this Blog thing. I feel like a very shy, young person. Unsure of myself. Nervous but hopeful. I have asked my friend Chris to help me out. He always helps me out in my time of computer need. I should be a better friend. It's still very hard for me. I'm so random and unorganized. Spotaneous. Well, as soon as i can get pics to post, I will. I will be posting pics of my art in progress. Writing about love, and what I feel about art. And hopefully the hottest action figure news. Because I'm a nerd. A modern cool nerd according to :http://www.okcupid.com.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Does the words "cool" and "nerd" really go together? The Fonz must be rolling over in his grave.

Chris said...

Actually, it should be "Do the words" and not "Does". A fat lot of good that English degree did me.