Saturday, May 09, 2020

Hawkwoman Returns!


Hawkwoman - Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez | Comics, Classic comics ...
Well, here's an exciting rumor. Hawkwoman, Shayera, is supposedly making a comeback. Shayera is supposedly making a cmeback as Hawkman fights for his life against the infection from the Bat Who Laughs. I'm 100% here for this. Hawkwoman was one of my first heroes in the comics. I used to pick up Hawkman comics anywhere I found them. Garage sales, thift stores, antique shops, you get it. I never really warmed up to Kendra aka Hawkgirl. She paled in comparision to my Queen of Thanagar. 
If you want to witness her return, make sure to pick up Hawkman #18. I'd go ahead and pick up Bryan Hitch's entire run BEFORE 18 as well. It was the best Hawkman I've read in ages. Maybe ever. 
P.S. There is a Supergirl connection in his run as well. It was pretty cool. 

No comments: