Monday, July 08, 2013

Crowdfunding Projects



Heya there blog readers!  I have a couple of crowdfunding things to throw your way this Monday.  I know, I know, I have no money either, but I can spare a dollar.  I have a dollar.  So, here are the two projects I'm hoping you will help with.

The first is called Advantageous.  It started off as a short film, but the director/co-writer Jennifer Phang, wants to flesh it out into a full fledged feature film.  It's about women, choices, education and the future.  Deep stuff placed in a sci-fi setting.

Jacqueline Kim stars.  She's been in Star Trek:Generations, Xena Warrior Princess as Lao Ma, and Red Doors.  She also co-wrote and is a producer.  She's a great actress and I would love to see this get completed.  They have 4 days left to fund this as of today.

Go check it out, and if it looks like something you want to be a part of, please throw at least a dollar their way.

The next one is for fun.  How many of you saw Iron Sky?  This is the sequel.  They are shy like $250.00.

They will probably make it, but I wanted to put it out there at least.  The first film was awesome and so much fun!  Pulp Cult Classic.

No comments: