Monday, January 28, 2013

Television You Might Have Missed


If I could pick one television show that summarizes me and my friends it would be "How I Met Your Mother".  The way the characters are and how they relate to each other.  The problems and fights and tears and happy moments.  I admit I totally LOVE this show.  I'm glad it's made it 9 seasons.  That's pretty amazing.  If you haven't ever seen it, you can stream the first 7 seasons on Netflix.  I think they are currently on Season 8 and the final season will be season 9 - Fall 2013.  I hope to catch up to the new episodes and am on track to do so.


I won't give anything away, except to say it's a show about friends that are family and how life works out for them.  It's also about the lead characters search for his soulmate.  It will make you laugh your butt off and cry your eyes out.  The writing is fantastic.  So check it out sometime.  I think you'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

Idyll Wild said...

I so agree! It's hard to get me to watch tv these days and this is THE ONE I watch. I'm in the middle of Season 6 on Netflix. Glad they are doing up through 9.