Wednesday, October 10, 2012

P!nk

P!nk has always made music that speaks to me.  Her new album is no different.  It's amazing.  It's like she knows exactly what I've been feeling.  Lyrics like:

And you feel too much 
And you don’t know how long you’re gonna last, 

But everyone you know, is tryin’a smooth it over, 
Find a way to make the hurt go away, 
But everyone you know, is tryin’a smooth it over, 
Like you’re trying to scream underwater, 
But, I won’t let you make the great escape, 
I’m never gonna watch you checkin out of this place 
I’m not gonna lose you 
Cause the passion and pain 
Are gonna keep you alive someday 
Gonna keep you alive someday 

Dang.  Her new video blew me away.  It's everything I feel right now.



I wish I had her strength.  Check it out on Spotify if you want to hear the whole thing.  It's called "The Truth About Love".


No comments: