Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Arrow

I'm not usually much of a CW viewer, but I'll admit, they got me this season.  They reeled me in with Arrow. I've always been a fan of Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow from DC Comics.  I had some great Green Arrow/Green Lantern team comics.  Neal Adams and Dennis O'Neil were my intro to the character.  I loved finding Green Arrow's at garage sales.  I stayed with Green Arrow through some of his dramatic changes.  They were good changes.  I was there when Ollie met Black Canary.  It made my heart swell.  Those two were perfect together.

So, when I saw CW was doing a series based on Green Arrow I thought I'd give it a shot.  Why not?  I loved Smallville.  Best Superman series ever.  So far, I have not been disappointed.

Arrow's writing is SOLID.  The writer's know their character and the actor is PERFECT.  Stephen Amell really embodies a young Oliver Queen.  The Direction is wonderful and it looks as if they have spared no expense in production, which is really nice to see.

If you liked Smallville, or enjoy superhero shows, check it out.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.



No comments: