Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SDCC Exclusive Derpy Pony

LMAO.  Awesome.  Hasbro allowed a special edition SDCC Exclusive version of Derpy for the My Little Pony Line.


Derpy was one of the first Con exclusives to sell out!
If you don't know anything about Derpy, she was first spotted in the very first episode of the New My Little Pony series, Friendship is Magic!  She had crossed eyes & once a member of 4 chan had spotted her & posted her picture, she went viral!  She has since made several appearances.

There are also shirts of Derpy.

I like this one.

If you want a clip of Derpy, here's one:


And if you want some Epic Derpy, here ya go: 





Also, I have a special for you!  The preview clip from season 3 that was shown at the SDCC!  It's a new song from Twilight Sparkle & my favorite little Dragon, Spike!


No comments: