Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Futurama

Woo-hoo!  They're back.  Again!

Episode 1: Bots & the Bees



I love the way it started.  With the Meme.  Then the Bat-signal like projection.

Wanda Sykes as the beverage machine was awesome.  Great one liners.  "I was wondering who Shrekked in the Toilet" or "It's a grower, not a show-er"!  Funny!


Making fun of current social issues like breast-feeding & sex education & parental rights.  Nice!  That's my old school Futurama!!!

Episode 2:  Farewell to Arms

  Social commentary on global climate change, the Mayan Calendar hoo-haw & the quest for Fry to get his lucky (only) pants back.  Nixon's Head makes an appearance as well as Zapp.  Hooray!


"I wish I could remember with my boobs." - Fry

So far this season is rockin'...like Dokken!  That's good.  Old school Metal rocks.

That's all I have for now.  I'll update you on more episodes as I get to them!

No comments: