Friday, June 15, 2012

A Little Here...A Little There...

Wow, I am a little loaded down with small commissions.  I LOVE it!  They might be small, but hey, getting paid for any art really rocks.  I'm working on a band logo for this punk Scottish band.  I've got a robot to finish up & giclee, a couple tattoos & an initials logo.


This is the black & white simple version of the band logo.


I then played around with Tartans & color.  This is the Tartan of the MacGregor Clan.


And the above pic is what I came up with when I was asked to do something fancy with the Scorpio letter symbol.  I like it so much, I almost want it myself.  I'm holding out for my Doro/Xena/Gab/Red Sonja Tattoo.

I love art.  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Turay said...

Excellent job incorporating the Scorpio symbol into the scorpion! And I really dig the tartan band logo - way cool!

Anonymous said...

I'm incorporating this "M Scorp" into a tat of my wife's name. Would you like to see it when it's done?

ArtistJen said...

Um, yes! Absolutely!

John said...

Click here (or cut & paste):

https://www.facebook.com/JohnMusser/media_set?set=a.10200451890964658.1073741828.1378212304&type=3