Monday, May 16, 2011

Good news!!!

So with the help of a very good friend I have reclaimed my .com! Yes, JenTucker.com is once again back in the hands it should be. What does this mean for you, my faithful blog followers? Well, as far as this blog goes, not much. I'm leaving this one just the way it is, right here on blogger. However, if you see any art or want to find T-shirts of my stuff, you will probably be seeing new links appear. JenTucker.com will focus solely on my art & photography. There will also be another blog dedicated solely to my art which will feature videos & show the progression of pieces as I work on them, with thoughts on art & the processes of art. That will be at jentuckerart.com. Right now, there's nothing there but a place holder with one piece of art & a blurb. Many thanks to Chris & T for all their help!

No comments: