Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Movie Review Monday feat. Defendor



This is probably one of the best superhero movies I have ever seen. I was expecting a comedy, but this was not that. Sure, it was funny in parts, but wow...I mean...wow. The writing was excellent, the directing just as good, and the acting by everyone was spot on. This just might be the best movie I have seen all year. It's really a deep, sensitive, beautiful story about a guy that wants to be a superhero. I like how finally, someone wrote a script that doesn't glamorize the bad guys. The bad guys look like real bad guys. Greasy low-life fat greedy drug using unclean lazy bad guys. Not millionaires, not playboys, not guys in cool suits with cool technology, but gritty realistic jerks who prey on the weak. You really have to see this film. I don't want to say anything else about it, because I don't want to give away anything.

No comments: