Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Website Wednesday replaced by some new art!

Cool. I tried something new today to help get me motivated. I posted " Okay, give me an idea for a cool sketch. I'll then sketch it & post it. C'mon, anything. Get creative! No cats." today on FB to see what I'd get.

The first thing I got was: "Cats! DAMN!"

The second was: "What about a kitten? Or a tiger? Oh Oh! A panther??"

Ugh. Of course. My sarcastic friends. I love them. So I did a cat just for them.

A dead dried cat.



Then I got some honest efforts.

A hot air balloon. Eh, Okay. I don't think I've ever drawn a hot air balloon.



It turned out pretty good.

Then the one I really like. A Hobobot or Hobo Robot. Sweet. I love robots & hobos are crazy & cool. So I gave it a try.



All in all, I think my little experiment worked. It may just become a Wednesday tradition.

No comments: