Friday, February 05, 2010

New Music Thursday feat. Luna Moth


This week it is another local band I'm putting people in touch with. I worked with one of the members for several years at a book store & this guy is a really great person. The music is very psychedelic sometimes & folky other times. You can catch the band Luna Moth live in Norman, Oklahoma at different spots at least once a month usually. Check out some of their tunes here: Luna Moth Myspace

It's really great stuff to paint to or just chill to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I completely adore this painting....

I have a blog award for you and a tag, so I hope you will take it and share it....

:)

ArtistJen said...

The guy from the band painted it. Thanks for the award. I'm not sure how to take it & share it. I don't see it. Thank you though.