Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Movie review Monday


Well, hmm....I didn't watch a single movie this last week that I can review. So I guess I will have to pick an old favorite or something. Hmm...Oh, I know. I'll review Inglorious Basterds. I saw this movie in the theater when it was released so my memory may not be exact on details. It is out now on DVD for purchase & rent.

Okay, first of all, I loved it. LOVED it! If you don't like Tarantino, don't bother, you won't like this either. What is wrong with you, by the way? Against cheesy fun or something? Your life really sucks so bad you can't enjoy Tarantino? Okay, anyway, if you do like Tarantino, and haven't caught it yet, go get it!

This is a movie set in WWII. It contains one of my all time favorite scenes in a movie EVER. I don't want to tell you what it is here because it would be a total spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but OMG! best scene possibly ever. I didn't see it coming & never expected it. There may not have been as many one-liners in this movie as other Tarantino flicks, but I think the scenes were better & more meaningful than previous flicks by the director. There were some seriously tense moments in this movie that I absolutely loved. Personally, I think this is Tarantino's best film.

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Kill Bill movies, but this movie just has perfect moments in it, & seriously...I LOVE the one scene in this movie so, so much.

Go rent it if you haven't seen it. If you are a hardcore Tarantino fan, just go buy it. Of course if you are hardcore, you've probably already seen it 100 times.

Thanks for stopping by. Tell your friends to come by. Say hello, leave me a comment. Let me know you are out there.

No comments: