Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We interrupt this previous Movie Review Monday for....


Usually on Mondays I do a movie review, but this Monday I am going to do a little local review on a delicious restaurant I had the pleasure of eating at tonight. I went to a place called Ray's Smokehouse BBQ & boy was it good. I had a chopped pork dinner with homemade Mac n Cheese & fried Okra. Ray was there to greet us & took our order. He checked to make sure everything was good & we were happy. It was a truly wonderful dining experience with down home really good BBQ. T & I went because one of our friends had said Ray's was the "real deal" and man, he wasn't kidding. If you get to Norman, Oklahoma & are looking for a great place to eat, you have got to swing by Ray's. Check out reviews, articles, & directions here: Ray's

1 comment: