Thursday, January 07, 2010

Music Thursday!


Okay...hmm...music Thursday. Who to chose? How about Shakira?! Shakira has a new album that came out in October 2009 outside the US & November 2009 in the US. Her first single "She-Wolf" is quite a wiggling your butt tune! Of course I just can't sit still when I listen to Shakira. The new album is good, but not great. Personally, I like Oral Fixation 1 & 2 better. There are two really catchy tunes on this album, including the title track, a couple of other good ones & the rest are really forgettable except for the one that mentions suicide, which is rather disturbing. Still, Shakira's charity work & positivity always make her shine for me. Here is a link to her site: SHAKIRA so you can go check out all the news & info on the artist & her music. She's also on Twitter & Facebook. I would recommend previewing the songs on ilike or some other service & buying the ones you like through Itunes, Amazon, or Target. This one isn't quite worth a full album type purchase unless you're just a hardcore Shakira fan.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Mmmm, Shakira. If anybody needs me, I'll be in my bunk.