Thursday, January 14, 2010

Music Thursday feat. local bad asses Circe


Okay, I admit it, I slipped up. I was supposed to go to Circe's show last night so I could write a good honest review about the live performance & show. However, I ended up passing out on the couch before the show was even supposed to start. Maybe I'm getting old...lol...I don't know. So I won't have a live review for you, but I can send you in the direction of their MySpace page to listen to them yourself. It is here: Circe on MySpace

I can also let you in on a little secret. They are going to be playing LIVE again tonight at The Deli in Norman, Oklahoma & at Coach's Brewhouse Friday night, also located in Norman, Oklahoma. If you are anywhere near Norman, Oklahoma, come out & show them some love.

1 comment:

Turayis said...

I'll be there!