Friday, January 08, 2010

Action Figure Friday!!!


Well hello! This post was a no-brainer for me. I am so excited about this next piece I can barely contain myself. Sideshow Collectibles has a magnificent polystone diorama coming out Jan 14th, 2010. It is slave Leia choking the life out of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt. They have given Leia a heroic pose and Jabba's tongue is protruding from his mouth and his eye protrudes as he struggles against the chain.

Video of Diorama

They have announced a price yet. Many of the dioramas from Sideshow range between $200 to $500 dollars. I am hoping that this one will stay around the $200 mark, but with the large amount of materials & attention to details this diorama includes I have a feeling it might be closer to $400. It looks gorgeous so far. Go check it out here: Sideshow's Leia/Jabba Diorama

2 comments:

Turayis said...

I can't wait to see this fully completed! But just from the sculpt, it looks like it is going to be a must for any serious collector.

Turayis said...

BTW, I <3 Action Figure Friday!