Thursday, December 17, 2009

The roof, the roof, the roofers are STILL not done



Well, it's been how long? It's still not finished. My advice, don't use Millennium Roofing. This week I got the interior work done. The ceiling looks good, but no insulation was replaced & the paint job in the bathroom is terrible. It looks like primer. I had a high gloss latex to make it easy to wipe down. They didn't cover anything but the floor in the bathroom so there are white specks of paint on the tile & some of my items decorating the bathroom. They still haven't replaced the facia on the outside of the house. I got an e-mail from Ted asking when they can come out to do a final inspection. I laughed, sent him one back that stated, when they finished the work we'd set up a time.



You can clearly see the water damage on the interior boards in the attic that were not replaced. I can't wait to see how many they said they did replace. The haven't replaced a single one. Not on the shed or on the house. Even the two that I can still clearly see broken in half in the attic. The living room ceiling looks pretty good though.



I can still see the stain from the leak in the bathroom under the crappy paint job. Will this ever end?



See the wonderful paint job?



Maybe I should have done it myself.

No comments: