Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween is coming up...

So, it is September, mid-September at that, and time to grab your costume or at least have an idea of what you want to be. Me? I'm still unsure. I still want my Jedi tunic & robes, but I also want an Rebel pilot outfit (preferably Hoth)or Luke's Bespin Fatigues. Ebay has many great cosplay crafters, but details are very important to a fan girl like me. Most of them are missing tiny details that I just can't get over. I mean the Bespin Fatigues must have that tiny little pocket on the shoulder. I also need the belt & the cool blaster holster that straps around my thigh. These things can get pretty expensive. So far the absolute best costumes I have seen are from tyga_toys and evolutiontoysshop on Ebay. Now there are many great costumers out there that I am sure do just as good work if not better, I just haven't come across any. If you are one or know one that would like to link to my page shoot me an e-mail. I don't know...that Jedi Luke is looking awfully tempting. What are you going to choose?

1 comment:

Chris said...

It's way too late for me to put together my stuff, but next year, I'm making more of an effort and we're going to have some serious Halloween fun.

Halloween in New Orleans would be fun and spooky.