Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Waggoner's Heat & Air continued...

So, at around 10:30 am Waggoner's called & said they were sending Shawn/Sean out to the house. That made me happy. It wasn't incredibly hot yet. I would also probably not end up missing a whole day of work. Excellent. Shawn showed up, asked great questions, I told him what was going on & he suspected that Charles just hadn't filled the coolant. Now, Charles was the last guy they sent out. It was his first day on his own after graduating in May. He was nice & very meticulous but apparently messed up when he cleaned the outside unit coils before checking the coolant levels and output. The coils being wet made them read wrong according to Shawn/Sean. So he charged the unit up with coolant, readjusted the condensate line inside to more of an angle for better dripping & declared that it should be 100% good to go. I still have to wonder about no one even looking at the coil on the inside of the unit. I'm no HVAC expert, but Dr. Zarkloff on Youtube seems to check the inside coil most of the time. However, he is up north & the units seem a little easier to access. I just hope it is taken care of for good. Overall, I have to say my Waggoner's experience wasn't bad. The woman who answers the phone, Leann, is very nice & gets right on things. Charles was nice & it was his first day without one of the other guys helping him out. I hate my first day in a new job. It's so nerve racking. When I called back they were on it & seem to have the problem fixed in less than 24 hrs. Not bad. It didn't cost anything additional for them to come out, as well it shouldn't, and everyone was professional & courteous. If the unit is really fixed & good to go then I would most assuredly recommend these guys. I let you know how it goes.

No comments: