Monday, June 08, 2009

Home Ownership part 3???

So the air conditioner was acting weird on Friday, so I called Waggoner's to come do the twice a year check of my system. For $130.00, a certified HVAC fellow will come out, look at my system & tell me the good & bad news. This $130.00 is good for 2 visits. One in the spring & one in the fall. He is coming out today after 1pm. Let's hope it is mostly good news. I have been watching Dr. Zarkloff for quite a while now, and am fairly certain I will know if I am being told a bunch of crap. We shall see. I read a good review for Waggoner's online so I'm hoping I went with the best choice.

In other news, the Xena mobile, also known as Argo & the soon to be J-wing Star Wars fan car, is back up & running after finally finding the parts I needed at a Salvage Yard, Carey's Triple C, on Eastern in OKC. $15.00 worth of pulley wheels & bolts & she's ready to go. I drove her to work today! Now to get the design going for the paint job on her. I also finally got those brakes in the Rebel. It was so easy it was ridiculous. If you have a Honda Rebel & need front brake pads replaced, I can so do that for you, or show you how. Easier than pie.

Still ongoing is the roof and the ceiling fan. The ceiling fan all comes down to bracing & the extreme heat in the attic. I am dripping in under 5 minutes up there. The bracing is going to be tough because of the support boards located just above where the fan is. It might be easier just to move where the fan is located now & patch up the hole in the ceiling. The roof is me just not knowing who else to call. I know, I just need to call. I don't know why I worry so much.

T & I decided to extend the patio as well. Lol! Like we didn't have enough going on. I think it is going to look awesome once it's done. I'll try & get pics up soon. Well, wish me luck today with the air conditioner.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey...I'm going to do my own oil change on my vespa next month. Do you think you could supervise me? I just feel like I need someone else there to hold my hand if I need and you are way cooler then my brother-in-law.

ArtistJen said...

Lol. Absolutely. It's messy. Do you know where to recycle your old oil?