Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Motorcycle maintenence

So there is a great local motorcycle dealer right off of Shields & 240 called Heartland Cycles. They helped me get a new battery for my Rebel about two years ago & were really friendly & great at customer service. Now I need front breaks. I e-mailed them today about my brakes & already received a reply. How fast is that!? Nowadays it seems no one ever gets back to you. They have a service dept. open on Saturdays and said to bring it by & it should only take a couple of hours & about $65.00. I hope they live up to my expectations of good service. I'll let you know! Oh, by the way, the sell used Motorcycles at a pretty reasonable price if you're looking.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Excellent. Now, all we need is some good riding weather. Cindy rode today, but left work early when her boss warned her of possible severe weather heading our way.