Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Learning how

So, I learned today that Homeowner's Insurance helps with replacement costs of your roof in case you need to have it replaced. I plan on calling my agent & talking to her today about that. My insurance company is Mercury. I switched to this company from Allstate because Allstate had tripled my homeowner's insurance cost since the initial purchase. It was almost two grand. Mercury on the other hand was $800. It wasn't the cheapest I could get, but somewhere in the middle. I decided to share all this with you guys in case you ever have to go through this process. Hopefully it will be a nice easy process and the leak in my roof will be fixed as well as a new roof installed properly. I am going to start by simply calling my agent, not the insurance company directly, and talk with her about what I need to do to start the process. She is someone I like & trust & feel is very much on my side. I will update you more once I have spoken to her. Wish me luck!

No comments: