Thursday, December 18, 2008

The New G.I. Joe movie


Okay, Snakes eyes looks awesome. However, the rest of the Joes look like members of Blackhawk. No G.I. Joe insignias, no special things to make each member stand out. Once again, the studios have opted for the basic black look that the x-men started. WTF? I am so tired of every hero having the same stupid outfit. Gung-ho seriously can't wear his jeans and torn denim vest? Seriously. Too gay? Too macho? To much the character? No classic tan and green for Duke? No cool Scarlet outfit? Geez. How f'n drabe. Sure to suck at a theatre near you, especially since basically the plot makes these guys out to be mercanary fighters and not secret military soldiers. So in essence they are Blackhawk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, I know very little about the details of the movie, but it could be they start out as mercenaries and then, at the end, wind up working for the government.

It would be easy to screw this up, but I'll wait and see.

Anonymous said...

Thought I would share this

ArtistJen said...

I know, i know, I just love the cheese factor in G.I. Joe. I mean I can't image G.I. Joe without cheese.