Monday, February 04, 2008

Xena Mobile lives



Well, after three years the car I love most is all up to date on tags and insurance. I just got a clear title finally because the bank I originally had the loan with had gone under or merged or something and no longer existed and they had never sent me the lien release. I had to file for a lien released title. It all went pretty smoothly. Now all I need is some savings to get new tires, struts, overflow tank, an alignment, new window motors on three windows, new seal for the trunk, some grease in the door hinges, a new trunk lock, new paint, super detail cleaning from head to toe, and some time (which I got). Oh, and I need to get that exhaust off the ground and back on the car. No big deal. This was my first car, and let me tell you, it's still the best car I have ever driven. Hopefully she will be up and going in no time! Remember I do commisioned artwork, so if you want to help with the Xena Mobile Fund please feel free to contact me for some artwork. Check out this link for more info on my art and how to contact me. If you don't want artwork, but you do want to help, just click the donation button under my profile and donate $1.00.

No comments: