Thursday, October 11, 2007

T & Me & Puppy makes three!


I am proud to announce the arrival of the newest member of my family. She is small and cute and oh so loving. Part Mini Pinscher, part Beagle, and we think perhaps part Dachshund, born on Aug. 9, 2007. This is little Leela. She was found on 1-800-save-a-pet.com and was at a rescue in Prague, OK. Her mother was dropped off at the pound pregnant and was rescued before the puppies were born. That's the reason your supposed to spay people, so you don't end up with a pregnant dog. Anyhoo, here is a photo of the little darling. We are very proud parents.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Holy Cow! I haven't been to your blog in a while and I come back to see that you've posted a thousand entries. Your new puppy is so cute, she makes my teeth hurt. I want to squeeze her.

ArtistJen said...

Yep, I have been quite the post-er. Isn't she soooo cute. Two weeks later and she is still just amazingly cute! Thank you.