Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Speaking of Feng Shui

So, ever since T and I set up our house according to Feng Shui, which actually started in the duplex we rented, our lives have been better and better. We both got raises, we bought a house, I got a car REALLY REALLY cheap, the fish aren't dying and I have won a couple of contests here and there. I usually don't fall for any superstitious CRAPPOLLA, but this, well, it's all about energy and flow, and so far it seems to really be helping. I think the biggest positive impact is having things set up to where you don't trip over them or run into them and having them make sense. That follows the whole flow thing which basically is the essence of Feng Shui. If you want a good book to start with then check out "Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life" by author Karen Rauch Carter. The ISBN is 0684866048. If you take that number into any bookstore they should be able to bring up the book to order if they don't have it in stock. Personally I'd go to Half.com if you want a good cheap copy. Try it out. If anything it gets you to move stuff around so you don't feel so stagnant.

No comments: