Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Painting a Room

So, T and I decided to finally paint a wall in the house. We wanted something bold! We checked the feng shui and lucky for us, Red was a great color for the area we wanted to paint. I went to Lowe's and picked out the shade of red I thought would look good(Gumball Red). Next, it was on to Big Lots for rollers, drop cloth, etc. I taped-off the necessary areas and thus the painting began. I even took down the vent cover and painted it black! Needless to say I was pretty damn happy the next couple days even though I opened the windows. We managed not to get a single drop on the white carpet, and overall had a good experience. I really think it looks great. I want to do the bedroom Pepto-Bismol Pink next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! Don't you just love that you can paint the walls and not have to get anyone's permission?

Anonymous said...

Hey! "Gumball Red" from Lowe's... do you remember what paint line it was from? Valspar? I really want to find this color!