Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Silent Hill

So they have turned the Scariest Video Game EVER into a movie. Personally, this is my favorite game of all time. I became very unhinged when I heard they were adapting it for the Big Screen. I had a specific way I had envisioned the shots. How the camera would follow actors and move. Certain angles. So, I clicked on the Trailer and "WOW!" there it all was. I was so excited. It looks like they may hit the nail on the head. Of course if they do, I won't be able to sleep for days. Check it out at: http://www.sonypictures.com/silenthill/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks pretty morbid and creepifyin'

You can also see the trailer here.

ArtistJen said...

Too bad it didn't hold up to the trailer. It was a C. There were too many holes in the plot and a couple of things that just didn't make any bloody sense! It's out on video Aug. 22nd.